In order to be considered for Student Travel Support, a student author should:
- Check the Student Travel Support box at the time of abstract submission
- Receive notification of paper acceptance
- Be the first author on the paper
- Present the poster or lecture in person at the conference
- Be a current student member of IEEE and UFFC (membership number is required and will be verified)
Within 2 weeks following the notification of abstract acceptance further information and instruction will be sent regarding award of student travel support.
For questions or additional information please contact Finance Chair (Dan Stevens) at firstname.lastname@example.org.