IFCS-EFTF 2019 Special Room Rate:
IFCS-EFTF 2019 will be held at Caribe Royale All Suites Hotel and Convention Center.
8101 World Center Dr,
Orlando, FL 32821
Reservations can also be made Toll Free at 1-888-258-7501 or locally at 407-238-8000.
*To receive the group rate, attendees must identify themselves as attendees of the group at time of booking.
The deadline to reserve at the group rate is March 14, 2019.
- Lighted tennis and basketball courts
- Gift shop
- 1.5 mile running/bicycle trail
- Pool and waterslide located in the main pool area
- Two restaurants: The Tropicale; The Venetian Chop House
- Children’s water play area
- Two lounges: The Loft Lobby Bar; The Falls Lounge
- Spa services at The Island Spa
- Pool bar and Grille: Calypso's
- Fitness center
- 24-hour cafe: Cafe 24
- The UPS Store® Business Center
- Coffee café: Java's Coffee Cafe
- Pet Friendly rooms
- Bicycle rentals: visit the fitness center for rentals starting at $10 for one hour
- Catch & release fishing: visit the fitness center for fishing gear rental at $5 per hour
Avoid Hotel Fraud
Unfortunately, exhibitors and attendees can fall prey to accommodation offers from fraudulent companies. These hotel providers present themselves under names such as Allen & Stratton Events, Euro-Events, International Trade Show Council (ITC), Premier Destinations, Star Eventz and Universal Shows. This is not an exhaustive list – these outfits change names each year in the hopes of being trusted.
How Does Hotel Fraud Work?
Fraudulent companies repeatedly email our show participants with room offers for the week of IFCS-EFTF 2019. Their website and/or emails mention IFCS-EFTF 2019, and even include our logo in the hopes of looking like an official or legitimate provider.
These groups promote attractive deals with local accommodation providers, but once payment has been received, the company disappears and can no longer be contacted by phone or email. Once the attendee contacts the hotel directly about their room, they realize the hotel has no record of them or their stay. Not only is their money gone, they must then scramble to find last-minute accommodation, which is rarely convenient to the venue.
This practice takes money directly from our customers and negatively impacts their IFCS-EFTF 2019 experience. We do everything we can to stop these companies preying on our attendees, and we don’t want this to happen to you.
How to Avoid Fraud
- Book through our recommended/official hotel. We work to deliver consistently good hotels to our participants.
- Do not only rely on the presence of the IFCS-EFTF 2019 name and logo on accommodation providers’ websites, as our name and logo are being used unlawfully. The only accommodation company recommended by IFCS-EFTF 2019 is allowed to use our name and logo.
- If using another supplier, thoroughly investigate all documentation regarding the company making the offer. Check carefully online to make sure they’re a reputable supplier with a history of satisfied, actual customers before sending any funds.
- Use credit cards to guarantee your rooms, rather than wire transfers. If your supplier turns out to be fraudulent, credit cards typically offer some form of consumer protection, where wire transfers do not.